How it works

How does Neverbeen work? We scout and select unique homes, create photos and texts, list them online, communicate with Guests and process payments. We do this as an intermediary, on behalf of Hosts who can't do it themselves. 

How do I book a home? If you click on the 'book now' button, you'll be redirected to a booking engine of your choice, where you can book the Home. We operate these pages on behalf of the Hosts.

How can I communicate with the Host? Neverbeen Hosts aren't always able to access the internet or write in English. We can answer your questions 90% of the time. For the other 10%, we contact the Host first. Once at the Home, you'll find that basic communication works just fine. 

How much do the Hosts get? Hosts decide for themselves what they want to charge per night and we charge an additional fee for our services. Depending on how much service a Host needs, our fee ranges between 15-30%. The rest goes to the Host. 

How do I know the Host and the Home are for real? We have personally met each Host and, in most cases, we've stayed in their Home ourselves. That said, Neverbeen is an adventure, so expect the unexpected.

How can I list my home with you? If you are (or know someone who is) interested in listing a Sri Lankan Home via Neverbeen, please mail a short description with some photos to neverbeen@neverbeen.org.